- In Every Serving: 21 grams of plant-based protein, 11 vitamins & minerals, and 0 added sugars
- Helps support lean muscle mass growth & muscle recovery, and body metabolism (the process of converting food into energy) when paired with exercise*
Vegan & Vegetarian
Flat Tummy Protein
NOURISH YOUR BODY
WITH PLANT-BASED PROTEIN.
With 21 grams of plant-based protein and 130 calories in every serving, this is a super simple way to bump up your protein intake to help achieve your fitness goals.* It'll also help you feel full, for longer.*
BENEFITS OF PROTEIN
With exercise, it can help support:
- Satiety, which helps control food intake and cravings*
- Body Metabolism, the process of converting food into energy.*
- Lean muscle mass growth and muscle recovery*
More About Us: It features protein sourced from peas, brown rice, and hemp. It also includes a clinically studied ingredient ResistAid, designed to boost immunity.*
Serving Size: 1 Scoops (33g)
Servings Per Container: 20
|Amount Per Serving||% DV**|
|- Saturated Fat||1g||5%|
|- Total Sugars||1g||†|
|Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate)||375mcg||42%|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||30mg||33%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate)||6.7mg||45%|
|Thiamine (as thiamine mononitrate)||2mg||167%|
|Niacin (as niacinamide)||6.6mg||41%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyroxidine HCI)||2mg||118%|
|Folate (as folic acid)||340mcg DFE||85%|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)||6mcg||250%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate)||3.3mg||66%|
|Arabinogalactan (Larix supp.) (larch tree extract) ‡||1.5g||†|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
† Daily Value not established
Ingredients: Pea protein, coconut milk powder, rice protein concentrate, cocoa powder, hemp protein powder, natural flavors, monk fruit extract, gum blend (cellulose gum, xantham gum, carrageenan), stevia leaf extract.
Contains: Tree nuts (coconut).
Important Product Information
Results from consuming the products offered on the Site may vary from person to person. Please do not use the products available on the Site when pregnant or breast feeding. You should consult your doctor before using the products offered on the Site, or any dietary supplement. The statements on the Site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, and the products offered on the Site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.