Ok babe, the summer holidays are officially ending and if you’re anything like us - you’ve done maybe a litttttttle too much celebrating this summer and that Flat Tummy Fix is definitely calling your name.
That means it’s time to get up, get moving, and kick some a**. And guess what… we’ve got a workout that you can smash out in 15 minutes. Sooo, we’re not taking any excuses. Yep, let’s do this!
This one’s easy, girl. Just get up, get going and get moving! Even a 10 minute light jog should do the trick. Buuuuut if you’re looking for some new ideas - we’ve got you covered.
- Jog in place/ Butt Kickers (30 seconds)
- Overhead Arm Circles (30 seconds)
- Jumping jacks (30 seconds)
- High knees (30 seconds)
- Leg Swings with toe touch (Alternating legs for 30 seconds)
- Burpees or Mountain Climbers (30 seconds)
1. Sumo Jump Squats (15 reps)
- Standing with your feet shoulder width apart slightly turned out and your arms on your hips, bend your knees into a wide squat and jump up.
2. Squat (25 reps)
- Stand with your feet shoulder width apart and toes pointed slightly outward for this one. Drop your hips and sit back so that your thighs are parallel with the floor.
3. Push-ups (10 reps)
- Begin on all fours placing your hands on the floor slightly wider than shoulder-width apart. Squeeze your abs as tight as possible, lower your body until your chest almost touches the floor, and push back into starting position.
4. Bicycle crunches (10 reps per side)
- Lying on your back with your knees bent and feet flat on the floor. Place your hands behind your head, raise your shoulders off the ground, and bend your knees off the floor. Start pedaling them in the air, alternating each one.
1. Mountain Climbers (10 reps per side)
- Start off in a plank position with your abs engaged. Bring your right knee forward below your chest, toes off the ground, and then return to starting position. Alternate legs and increase your pace to a ‘running’ speed.
2. Single-Arm Plank (10 reps per side)
- Start in a plank position with your hands planted on the ground and your feet hip distance apart. Next, reach one arm above your head or bring it to your side. Make sure you engage your core here to maintain balance! Alternate between arms.
3. Tricep Dips (15 reps)
- Place your hands shoulder width apart (with or without a bench) and slide your butt in front of the bench, with your legs out in front of you. Slowly bend your elbows to lower your body toward the floor until you’re at a 90-degree angle. Return to startup position.
4. V-Sits (10 reps)
- Lie on your back with your arms and legs extended. While keeping your abs tight and your knees bent to a 45-degree angle, lift your hands and feet to meet each other above your torso and then lower them back to the floor.
*continue each circuit for a full 6 minutes