Introducing: Flat Tummy Protein - the newest addition to our Flat Tummy Co line-up! Our NEW Protein Shakes are packed with 11 vitamins and minerals and contain 21 grams of plant-based protein in every scoop! But that's not even the best part. You're getting our brand new vegan-friendly protein Shakes for ONLY $40 (that's $2 per serving).
Protein is arguably one of the most important nutrients for a healthy, balanced diet. Find out how incorporating more into your diet can help you achieve and continue to crush your fitness goals - Let's get started!
1. Reduces appetite and hunger levels
Ever feel like no matter how much you eat, you’re hungry 15 minutes later? Your plate could be seriously lacking in protein. Protein reduces your level of the hunger hormone ghrelin and boosts the levels of peptide YY, which is a hormone that should help make you feel full. So increasing your protein intake should keep you feeling full and satisfied longer.*
2. Supports body metabolism
Body-Metabolism probably isn’t a phrase you’re used to hearing, but it’s uber important! You see, body-metabolism is the process of converting what you eat and drink into energy. So if you’re finding yourself feeling tired, sluggish or blahh typically after you eat - you could benefit from a high protein diet.
3. Curbs Cravings
Finding yourself making your way to the fridge nightly for that late-night snacking session? It’s all fun and games until you’ve gone to sleep with a stomach ache from overeating. Consuming more protein everyday will improve satiety after meals, and lessen the chance of those midnight cravings sneaking in.
4. Helps your body repair, build and maintain muscles after a workout
Muscle building and maintenance are arguably some of the top reasons to increase your protein intake. It can also help speed muscle recovery, which sometimes occurs due to injury or fatigue. Since our Flat Tummy protein is easy to transport, you’ll be able to take it anywhere, anytime, for your quick recovery needs!
Wondering how you can add more protein into your diet? Check out our protein-packed recipe for Brownie Batter Overnight Oats, perfect for those busy mornings!
Brown Batter Overnight Protein Oats
- ½ cup old fashioned oats
- ¾ cup low cal milk or plant-based milk of your choice
- 1 scoop Flat Tummy Protein Shakes
- ½ tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Stevia or sweetener of choice to taste
- ¼ cup plain greek yogurt (optional)
- In a mason jar or small container, add low-cal or plant-based milk of your choice, Flat Tummy Protein, chia seeds, unsweetened cocoa powder, vanilla extract and sweetener.
- Seal jar or container and shake until all ingredients are completely mixed.
- Add oats and shake again. Take a spoon to press them down, ensuring they’re incorporated with all ingredients.
- Set in the refrigerator to soak for at least 6 hours or overnight so the chia seeds and oats will have time to expand.
- Top with coconut shreds, nuts or seeds or mini chocolate chips or stir in plain greek yogurt if desired. Enjoy!
Here you are! All of the reasons our protein shakes are exactly what you need to crush your weight management goals. From reducing appetite while supporting body metabolism, to curbing cravings and fueling muscle growth, we can’t think of a reason not to start including them in your routine!*
Click here to buy our NEW Flat Tummy Protein, while limited supplies last.