Our Programs Broken Down Into YOUR Goals
Posted by Nicole from Flat Tummy Co on
Did you know it takes the average person 66 days to form a new habit?! That means you gotta stay motivated and committed for roughly 2 MONTHS. Get the backup you need to stay on track and get results.
We'll match you with programs designed to help you achieve your goals. Plus, we've got extra tips to make sure you absolutely KILL IT!!
READY, SET, GO!
Beat that tummy bloat, order FLAT TUMMY TEA.
Plain and simple, bloating sucks, but we’re not about to let it bog us down and stop us from losing focus of our New Year Resolutions.
Our Tea Cleanse was designed to help ease that sluggish feeling, allowing you to kiss bloat goodbye. Our 2 step program helps boost energy, speed up your metabolism and reduce bloating all while detoxify your system, decreasing your water retention and cleansing your digestive system.
TIPS & TRICKS
Bloat is often food-related and caused by eating too much of the wrong types of food for your body. Good gut health and an efficient digestive system can be key to keeping your tummy flat. Luckily there are a few food items that are super easy to include in our diets and help us beat that bloat!
- Greek Yogurt: Full-fat Greek yoghurts have good probiotic bacteria which help keep your digestive system working efficiently, reducing stomach discomfort such as gas and bloating.
- Asparagus: Low in calories and acts as a diuretic which helps relieve water retention and reduce bloating. Asparagus is also a good source of inulin which helps maintain a healthy digestive system.
- Fermented foods: (think kimchi and sauerkraut) promote good bacteria in your gut to aid digestion and help you absorb nutrients better. Good gut health reduces bloating and discomfort and can also minimize those sugar cravings. Hell yeah!!
Cardio is a great way to jumpstart your digestive system and help reduce bloat. Buuuutttt let's be real, when you’re feeling bloated you’re often tired, sluggish and in a little bit of discomfort, so heavy exercise is generally the last thing on your mind. Try some of the beginner level exercises on Flat Tummy App.
Move stubborn pounds around the tummy, order FLAT TUMMY SHAKES
It's all about looking good, feeling fiiine and rocking it like the 12/10 that you are. So whether you’re looking to move stubborn lbs or add a little extra protein (20g per serving) to your everyday life to fuel your muscles, our shakes are the perfect place to start and get your body functioning properly.*
Our Shakes are designed to help kick cravings, control your appetite, and cut the cals.* Each serving is 140 calories or less, gluten-free and made with no added dairy, soy or sugar.
TIPS & TRICKS
Much like bloat, good gut health and an efficient digestive system can be key to keeping your tummy flat. Try adding some of our tips into your diets to help speed up metabolism, curb appetite and kick those cravings.*
- Eggs: Eggs are very filling and nutrient-dense. Compared to refined carbs like bagels, eggs can suppress appetite later in the day, helping you control your appetite and kick those cravings.
- Leafy Greens: Not only are they low in calories, they’re also high in fiber to help keep you feeling full throughout your day.
- Water: Drinking water can help increase your metabolism and helps improve digestion. Drinking water promotes cardiovascular health, keeps muscles and joints working, and helps cleanse toxins from your body, keeping you energized and refreshed.
TIPS & TRICKS
Certain foods contain nutrients and vitamins that can boost brain health and improve our mental performance. By fitting more of these into your diet, you’ll be on track to feeling freaking good!
- Berries: The antioxidants in berries have been found to assist in improving symptoms associated with anxiety and depression.
- Oily Fish: Omega-3 fatty acid, which helps improve both short and long-term memory
- Yogurt: Brain-gut connection, probiotics found in cultures such as yoghurt can also impact a person’s mental health, assisting in lowering levels of stress, anxiety and depression.
- Walnuts: Lead to the growth of new neurons – basically, this means walnuts can help us to grow new brain cells
We’ve all felt that positive endorphin release after smashing out a killer workout - but did you know that regular exercise actually increases the size of the brain? SAY WHAT! Yup, when your heart and sweat glands are pumping, your hippocampus (the brain area involved in verbal memory and learning) gets a boost in size! These exercises might not turn you into a major nerd with a IQ of 200 buuuut hey, it’s something!
- Walking: Low-intensity activity is a great form of exercise for encouraging positive thoughts and improving alertness.
- Breathing-Based Yoga: Yoga helps to relieve stress, by adding a huge focus on your breathing your attention span will improve.
- Body Weight Exercises: Improve focus and balance with body weight exercises. Flat Tummy App is totally equipment free and will help you get a sweat on from the comfort of your own home. No gym membership, no equipment, no excuses.
#1 Original Detox TeaCleanse & Debloat
4.6 Star Rating
Flat Tummy ShakesCut the Cals*Clinically Studied
70+ Fruits, Veggies
20g of Vegan
+ 2250mg of
ACV GummiesSupport Weight Management
Flat Tummy LollipopsControl Hunger Between Meals*