FLAT TUMMY TEA REVIEW
Today I have the pleasure of bringing you guys a review of a divine herbal blend I’ve recently stumbled upon that not only does amazing things for your hydration and digestive health, it also leaves you without the bloat! As the name implies, it really is a flat tummy tea.
As a naturopath, as a mother, and someone who cares a lot about what they put both on and in their body, I’m pretty pedantic about labels. I’ll always look deeper than the face value of a product to evaluate the constituents, and where/how they were sourced. When I looked at the herbal content of these teas I was pleasantly surprised. Lovely balanced formulas, with a multitude of herbal therapeutic properties specifically designed to aid the digestive system. We often underestimate the need for proper digestion. It is here in our gut, that our second brain resides and some of the very neurotransmitters that alter our mood are made. It’s so vital to have a healthy functioning gut to improve the health of all other organs and systems of the body. Having a flat tummy and relieving bloating discomfort are simply the awesome benefits that are natural to a healthy functioning digestive system.
Here are a few basic tips I’ve learnt in my many years of practice for optimum digestive health and to keep bloating to the minimum -
- Take a few deep breaths before every meal. Feeling relaxed and activating our parasympathetic nervous system is how we digest food most effectively. This means our body will absorb lots of nutrients with the least amount of toxic build up in the process.
- Chew lots and eat slowly. Digestion begins first in the mouth with enzymes that help break down your food, along with your teeth…so chewing is really really important.
- Avoid drinking with your meals. Water 20 minutes either side of your meal is ok and if you must drink with your meal, ensure you sip and don’t gulp. Drinking fluids with meals will dilute your precious enzymes and acids in your stomach that you need to break your food down efficiently.
- Only eat until you are content. Overeating leads to putrefaction and fermentation of your food. Rather than getting benefits from all the nutrients, you create a lot of toxic junk in your gut. This can result in intestinal dysbiosis, gas build up and lots of bloating.
- Small meals frequently are the best for your digestive system.
- Throughout the day keep hydrated. Drink lots of water and herbal teas to do this. Flat tummy tea is a great choice to incorporate into a healthy digestive routine.
- Keep salt, sugar, alcohol, caffeine and other diuretics to a minimum.
- Read here for some more amazing Flat Tummy Tips from Flat Tummy Tea.
For those wanting to kick that uncomfortable, distended feeling in the gut, and at the same time enjoy the feeling of a flat tummy, I highly recommend this Flat Tummy tea. The two blends have been formulated to also taste amazing by using the natural flavours of the herbs. Fennel, Peppermint and Lemon Balm, all calmative herbs for the gut, provide a beautiful balanced flavour to please the palate without the need for anything artificial.
Here’s to healthy digestive systems and giving our bodies some loving herbal goodness. Enjoy lovelies!
With love and gratitude,
#1 Original Detox TeaCleanse & Debloat
4.6 Star Rating
Flat Tummy ShakesCut the Cals*Clinically Studied
70+ Fruits, Veggies
20g of Vegan
+ 2250mg of
ACV GummiesSupport Weight Management