Got Cravings? Same.
Posted by Shelby from Flat Tummy Co on
8 ounces of white chocolate, chopped of chips
1 cup of butter, room temp.
1 cup of sugar
½ cup, packed, brown sugar
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon of salt
2 cups of all purpose flour
1 heaping tablespoon matcha + 1 teaspoon for dusting
½ cup of white chocolate chips to place on top (optional)
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave (30 seconds and mix). Continue until fully melted.
- Cream the butter and sugars together, then beat in the eggs, vanilla and salt, before mixing in the melted chocolate.
- Mix the mixture of flour and matcha (that you guys buy from your local supermarket) into the batter and pour it into a greased, foil lined, 8 inch baking pan.
- Bake in preheated 350f/180c oven for about 20 minutes.
- Let cool, slice and dust lightly with matcha powder by placing the powder in a fine mesh sieve and lightly tapping on it, while holding it over the blondies. Optional: Sprinkle white chocolate chips on the top of your blondies.
#1 Original Detox TeaCleanse & Debloat
4.6 Star Rating
Flat Tummy ShakesCut the Cals*Clinically Studied
70+ Fruits, Veggies
20g of Vegan
+ 2250mg of
ACV GummiesSupport Weight Management