Alright babe, we get it. Sometimes Monday’s come around WAY too fast and it’s hard to get going. Buuuut Mondays only suck if you let them. So get up, get moving and brew your morning Activate tea - it's time to kick Monday’s a**.
Here are our top 10 ways to get motivated:
- Leave positive sticky notes on your mirror every morning. What’s a better pick me up than a quick, in your face reminder that you got this?
- Listen to your fav jam while brushing your teeth (or getting dressed) - Our jam? Crank up the Rocky theme song, you DEF can’t argue with how much that’ll get you pumped up!
- Stand up and stretch throughout the day - As small as it seems, it’s a good way to break up your day and give you a chance to refocus your energy. Our brain is only meant to focus for a short time, so get up and move around!
- Make a feel good playlist - If your day starts out a little blaaaah, create a playlist and listen to it on your way to work!
- Pick out your outfit the night before - That way you can catch a few extra Zzzs in the morning and not stress out about what to wear!
- Make Monday takeout night - Everyone looks forward to Fridays… but why not make Monday the treat yourself night? Talk about a good way to start the week.
- Unplug - Take the dog for a walk or go for a short walk. It’s a good way to relax, reflect, and refocus.
- Write your goals down on paper - This makes them way more tangible, less likely to be forgotten AND it feels so good to cross them off.
- Start your day by completing a task - Make your bed first thing so no matter what you’ve gotta tackle throughout your day, when you come home you can relax!
- Treat every Monday like a fresh start - Need we say more? It’s a clean slate, girl. What happened last week is in the past and it’s time to embrace your inner boss babe.
Sounds easy, right? At HQ we find them really helpful to keep ourselves motivated, because if we’re motivated we’re def gonna stay on track and smash our tummy goals!