Alright babes, we’re smack down in the middle of the Tummy Redemption Challenge. Yep, time flies when you’re grinding away. We know you’ve all been sticking to it and def killing it (with a few #whoops moments here and there). So, instead of throwing some Tummy Workouts at you, we decided to switch things up. It’s (almost) the freakin’ weekend and we want to get festive.
Flat Tummy HQ is officially challenging you to put your binge watching series on pause. If you have time to watch 3 episodes of your fav show, you have time to get off your butt and do something active. Yep, so next time you think of getting cozy in your fav spot, we want you to think of this moment, when we’re calling you on your excuse for not having time. Call up a bestie & do something. If you’re not sure what to do, we have a few ideas.
1. Babes that walk - It’s basically a long walk with a slightly faster pace than your casual stroll. This is prime time to chit chat with your best babe about what went down over the week or plans for the night. Plus, depending on the time of day you go, you can grab your Flat Tummy Tea in a to-go cup, and bring us along.
2. Babes that bike - You can be a babe’in bike squad or ride solo, you got options. We’re typically ones to focus on the Tummy, but since you smashed your Tummy Workout last week, riding a bike can actually target other areas, like your butt muscles, babe. You’re welcome.
3. Babes that bowl - We don’t care how old you are, bowling is still fun and we’re rolling with it. This activity can range from 2-6 squad members, easily. Not only does it get your whole body moving, but you get a tummy workout when you laugh at your besties gutter balls. The trick at the bowling alley: Don’t order too many snacks while you play. Beware of the #whoops moments.
4. Babes that play - Who said a game of catch, toss, pass etc was just for boys? Umm, not us, that’s for damn sure. So grab whatever soccer ball, baseball, basketball, football is laying around, head to a field and have a game of whatever with a bestie.
5. Babes that Box - Not only is boxing a super great workout for like, your whole body, it’s also a great way to blow off steam after a long week at work. Grab some gloves, head to a gym and firing a few punches. You can thank us later.
So there you have it. Whether your secret weapon during this Challenge is our Flat Tummy Tea or our Shake it Baby shakes, it’s time to put down the remote and grab your go-to travel mug.
We know our squad doesn’t turn down a challenge, especially one that’s this simple to do. So get out there and do something festively-active.
You got this challenge locked down.
#1 Original Detox TeaCleanse & Debloat
Flat Tummy ShakesCut the Cals*Clinically Studied
70+ Fruits, Veggies
20g of Vegan
+ 2250mg of
ACV GummiesSupport Weight Management